vendredi 13 mars 2015

I won't give a shit for Jean Tremblay

Jean Tremblay, mayor of Saguenay, has recently said that we've got to figth against Greenpeace and intellectuals.  That is why I'm written in English today on my blog, to be sure I could find a way to protect the environment as well as the intellectuals.

There are too much shit-for-brains by these times in Quebec who talk and act like fascists. A bunch of bullies became politicians for promoting hate. If you know how to read and write, you're on the way to become the scapegoat of those fucking jerks.

Usually, I write in French. But now, I ought to improve my English in the case those stupid fascists would take too much power in Quebec. We never know what could happen, especially when you see all our brains flying out through other provinces in Canada and even other countries.

I won't give a shit for Jean Tremblay, Philippe Couillard and other demagogues.



2 commentaires:

  1. Excuse-me for my american beeing so very-very-very bad - ( but I trie ) .
    Nothing more to tell than : fascists will never have any place into our brotherhood -
    " Fuck-yourself ! " , and be very carefull with us : we dont' joke !!!
    ( from Sète - France - Charles )

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Et il
    continue de caler au fond...
    http://lenavet.ca/4767/jean-tremblay-surpris-dans-un-parc-a-tenir-des-propos-controverses-en-public/

    RépondreEffacer